All communications regarding the processing of your personal data should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The entity responsible for processing your personal data submitted through the Limitless Website or otherwise communicated to us (e.g. via email) is LIMITLESS GAMES S.L. , with tax number B93653970, domiciled at Avenida Diagonal 579-585, 8ª Planta, 08014, Barcelona, Spain.
We collect and process the following data:
- Job opportunities: If you are interested in working with us, you can provide us your name and email we ask for in our webform. All data defined as mandatory are necessary, if you do not provide us those data, we cannot consider your application. If you attach your CV, then we will also store and process your CV data.
- Contact: If you are interested in obtaining more information about our services or in consulting any doubt related to them, you can provide us your name and email we ask for in our webform. All data defined as mandatory are necessary, if you do not provide us those data, we cannot consider your request.
It is important that the personal data we have about you is accurate and current. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us and you are expected to update the information you provide to us.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Evaluate your profile as a potential employee, If you apply for a job,
- Deal with questions, complaints, claims and suggestions submitted to us,
- Make internal analysis to improve our service according to our users’ preferences,
- Comply with all legal, regulatory, and administrative obligations we are subject to.
The legal basis of our processing of personal data are the following:
- Legitimate interest: it means the interest of our company in directing and managing our business in order to provide the best service / product and the best and safest experience, including contacting and dealing with potential staff, partners, suppliers and clients. We make sure to consider and balance any possible impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests.
- In specific cases, to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation: means to process your personal data when necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject.
- With respect to your CV, but submitting it to us, we base our processing on your specific consent to review and evaluate the information for human resource management. You can withdraw this consent at any time by writing to us, and we will eliminate your CV data.
We process your personal data confidentially in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Nonetheless, we may need to share your personal information with the parties listed below:
- We may provide access to your data to our service providers, Data Processors who act on our behalf. We do not allow our external service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and we only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Third parties with whom we may or choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other companies or merge with them, if we are part of a bankruptcy proceeding or other control change.
- Third parties with whom we must share your information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or website policies.
Your data is principally stored in our servers, in the European Economic Area. However, we use some non EEA third-party services in order to provide our services. Although some of these companies are not within the European Economic Area and may be in countries that do not provide an adequate level of protection, like Google Inc., these companies are part of the USA-EU Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active). For more information, please, visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US. Furthermore, we will require all third parties to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data and to process them in accordance with the law and the contract with us, which includes, in case of international providers outside the UE-US Privacy Shield, the Model clauses of the European Union.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we have collected it, or to comply with legal, accounting or information requirements.
In order to determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, if we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements. Specifically, those data obtained from the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae may be kept up to a maximum of one year from the date on which the selection process was completed. Likewise, those obtained from the contact form may be kept for the time necessary to give a response or solution to any suggestion or complaint.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that they can no longer associate with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use and retain this information indefinitely without prior notice.
We implement security measures and personal data protection schemes as required by law to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your data and protection against unauthorised access, modification or destruction.
All users have right to request access to their personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”), request the correction of the personal data that we hold about them, request the erasure of their personal data, object to processing of their personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest, request restriction of processing of their personal data, request the transfer to them or to a third party of personal data they have provided us (right to data portability).
You can exercise such rights contacting us at email@example.com. You also have the right, if you may wish, to file a complaint to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C /. Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, España.