We are looking for a Game Writer to be part of our team. The Game Writer will be responsible for the writing of the dialogues of the game, setting the appropriate tone and mood for the characters and ensuring the consistency of the narrative throughout the game.
Please note that this position is not a remote role. You will be required to work onsite.
- Write the script of the character dialogues.
- Collaborate closely with the Game Designer on the creation of stories, lore and worldbuilding.
- Work closely with the Sound Design team on the recording and editing of the VOs.
- Ensure the consistency of dialogues and game narrative.
- Create and update design documents.
- A portfolio or reel that showcases the demanded skills or any other reference.
- Expertise in narrative design and writing.
- Excellent understanding of dialogue and script writing.
- Knowledge of contemporary narrative design and gameplay.
- Experience in video game writing.
- Clear communication skills to express ideas.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Please send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.