The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for implementing and managing QA and test processes for Pantheon Legends Game. She/he works collaboratively with all participants in the game development projects, including the art team, in order to ensure a high quality of delivery for the Video Game. The QA is also responsible for setting up and executing the testing plan, reporting the test results to the other teams, and organizing testing campaigns.
Please note that this position is not a remote role. You will be required to work onsite.
- Designing and executing test plans, cases and scripts to ensure that products of exceptional quality is delivered.
- Provide appropriate planning and execution in regression testing, performance testing, integration testing, and other non-functional testing to ensure successful Video Game releases.
- Collaborate in a cross-function delivery team to ensure that all aspects of quality are actively discussed and addressed during the delivery process
- Updating and maintaining best QA procedures and standards, including test planning, test data preparation and test automation
- Defining and analyzing performance objectives and measuring against data QA compliance metrics and ensuring targets
- Report issues and follow up with other teams (development team, art team)
- Continually work towards making improvements in the QA process
- Collaborate with a team of junior testers
- At least 5 year of experience in the field of Video Game Quality Assurance
- Have a strong Quality mindset from a player perspective
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for video games testing
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies
- Experience with statistical analysis and reporting techniques
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and a good team player
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
- Test automation experience is preferred
- Experience with Unreal Engine development projects
- Experience with Steam platforms and other game stores (e.g. Epic)
- As a plus, experience with Console projects ( PS4, Xbox…)
- Collaborative tools: Jira, Github
- Fluent English
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.